MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Online Check 2022 | The Madhya Pradesh government has established the Bhulekh website to allow residents to examine MP land records online. Property records in Madhya Pradesh contain vital information such as landowner data, the Record of Right, Tenancy, and Crop (RTC), the land’s shape, the land quantity, and so on.
Read In Hindi: MP Bhulekh: एमपी भूलेख खसरा खतौनी कैसे देखे? 2022
MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Online Check 2022
Before the digitization of land records, all land-related paperwork was done manually on paper. To get these documents, one had to go about the Tahsildar office and fill out paperwork, which would take a whole day.
The online method for checking MP land records has been quick and easy. The Bhulekh website not only assists landowners but also prospective buyers. It has also expedited the process of preserving land records.
If you are utilizing the MP Bhulekh Portal for the first time to check land records online and are unsure how to use it? Read this post to learn how to acquire Madhya Pradesh land records step by step.
Landowners can view the following records on MP Bhulekh Portal:
- Record of Right (ROR)
- Khasra or khatauni record
- MP Bhunaksha
- Collection payment
- Diversion intimation
You may also like:
- Samagra ID Portal MP Online समग्र आईडी कैसे निकाले नाम से SSSM ID 2022
- MP Online Kiosk Registration | मप ऑनलाइन पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022
What is the procedure for MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Online Check At Bhulekh Portal?
MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Online Check | Khasra is a land record that includes information such as land revenue, land acreage, survey number, irrigation source, crop details, and address. If you live in MP and wish to check your land records, follow the procedures below to see them online —
- Go to Bhulekh Portal and sign in.
- On the homepage, click Search, and the system will lead you to the screen below.
- Select the Zilla, tehsil, and village information from the dropdown menu by clicking on khasra/khatauni. The record may be accessed by inputting the plot number, the owner’s name, or the khasra number.
- After entering the captcha, Your computer screen will show the record.
- To download the land record, fill out the application and pay the fee.
- The system will create a copy and make it available for download when the payment is successful.
How to register a complaint on MP Bhulekh?
MP residents may register a complaint and have their objections answered by MP Bhulekh. Follow these procedures to make a complaint about any changes to the land papers.
- Go to MP Bhulekh Portal official website and go down to the Grievance section on the front page.
- You will be routed to the website shown below.
- Fill out the form with the complainant’s name, phone number, email address, application type, district, tehsil, village, khasra number, complaint statement, and address.
- Once the cellphone number is validated, the complaint will be filed.
MP Bhulekh Helpline number
If MP residents want assistance, they can call the toll-free MP Bhulekh Helpline number 1800 233 6763 or send an email to the address shown below.
- Address: Commissioner Land Records & Settlement, Moti Mahal, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh-474004.
The land records are free to see and can be accessed at any time and from any location. As a result, the digitalization of land records has assisted residents in saving a significant amount of time and money.
How do I find my MP Bhulekh Khasra number?
- To check your MP Bhulekh Khasra Number, go to MP Bhulekh Portal.
- Click the Search button on the home page.
- On the following screen, select khasra/khatauni and input your district, tehsil, village, and captcha information.
- Your computer screen will record.
How do I look up my MP Land record?
- Follow the procedures below to check land records.
- Go to MP Bhulekh Portal and press the Search button.
- On the following page, click on khasra/khatauni.
- Land records can be examined using the landowner’s name, plot number, or khasra number.
- Enter the necessary information, such as a village, tehsil, Zilla, and captcha.
- Your computer screen will the land record.
In MP, how can I check my land register online?
Citizens of MP can check the land registry online by visiting MP Bhulekh’s official website, and the method is as follows.
- Go to MP Bhulekh’s home page and click on Search.
- On the following page, select khasra/khatauni.
- To retrieve the records, input the village, tehsil, Zilla, and captcha data. The landowner’s name, plot number, or khasra number are required to get the record.
How can I obtain my land map (bhu naksha) in MP?
- Click on Search on MP Bhulekh’s home page.
- On the following page, choose Bhu Naksha.
- Select the district, tehsil, and village information from the dropdown menus.
- Your computer screen will display the bhu naksha.
List of Bhulekh Website State Wise
In order to access details of land records, you need to visit the official website of your state government. Every state has its Bhulekh Website for this purpose.
Below is the list of Bhulekh Websites state-wise:
|LRC Bihar Bhumi
|Indraprastha Bhulekh Delhi