Mahabhumi Abhilekh | The Maharashtra government is preparing land records for the state’s residents through the online Maha Bhoomi Records Portal. This was done to computerize Maharashtra’s land. Citizens in Maharashtra can create and renew their land record cards from the comfort of their own homes. The government has expanded this platform to include important cities in states like Nagpur, Aurangabad, Pune, and Amravati, among others.
You may obtain a land map, your khatauni number, your khasra card number, your land record, and any other information connected to Maharashtra mahabhumi saat bara by visiting the mahabhumi.gov.in webpage.
This page will provide you with information on Maharashtra land records. To do so, you must attentively read the article to the conclusion.
What is Mahabhumi -Bhumi Abhilekh?
The Maharashtra government established Maha Bhoomi Records. People in Maharashtra may do all of their land record procedures online. It has been expanded to six main locations around the state. These important cities include Aurangabad, Konkan, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, and Amravati. Those interested in learning more about the portal should thoroughly read this post. This will provide you with all of the information you need, and you can apply for Maharashtra land records from the comfort of your own home using the internet site @mahabhumi.gov.in, which will save you time.
The Maharashtra Government (NIC) has developed an online system in collaboration with the National Informatics Center Maharashtra Revenue Department, which has been dubbed Maharashtra Land Recording.
What are the objectives of Mahabhumi – BHULEKH MAHARASHTRA?
The government has made 7/12 by the revenue department in 7/12 comprehensive data about land such as the name of cultivation, length and breadth of land there, owner of the land, the number of land surveyed, specifics of cultivation such as fertiliser power, pesticides, and so on.
The usage of, the latest crop to be planted in agriculture, and which crops have been planted, as well as if the land has been watered by rain or manually. 7/12 also includes information on the loan granted to the landowner by a government body. Other records of the owner’s spending on the property, such as purchasing seeds, fertilisers, or pesticides, any form of loan accepted by the owner of the land, and all ownership related papers, are kept online.
What are the advantages of the Mahabhumi Portal?
We obtain all land facts online through the Maha bhulekh Portal. We will explain to you how we gain from Mahabhumi Lekh. We will obtain this information for you and include it in the list below. Take your time reading through these instructions.
- The Mahabhumi site provides access to land information over the internet.
- You no longer need to go to a government office to accomplish this; you can now watch it online from your laptop or phone.
- This site provides access to all land-related information.
- This portal contains all Maharashtra land records.
- If you need information on your land, you may get it from the comfort of your own home, without having to visit any office or Patwari or Tehsildar.
How can I check the record details online on Bhumi Abhilekh Portal?
We may check all of the information on Maharashtra land articles online. The State Government has also provided an online application process for the same. This would save Maharashtra residents time and prevent them from having to queue at any government agency. See the following steps to learn how to examine Maharashtra land records:
- First and foremost, the candidate must visit the official Maharashtra Bhulekh website https://bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in/ for the Mahabhulekh portal.
- The website’s main page appears in front of you, with numerous alternatives such as Pune, Aurangabad, Konkan, Nashik, and Amravati, from which you must select one. as seen in the illustration below
- Then choose the GO option. After then, options 7/12 and 8A will appear in front of you, and you must select one of them. As you can see in the image below:
- Following that, choose the information requested on your screen, such as district and taluka. As you can see in the image below,
- Fill in the details by selecting survey number/group number/alphabetical survey number/group number details and clicking on the search option.
- Submit by filling in the survey number/group number/letter survey number, etc., as shown in the picture below.
- Complete information about the survey number/group number / Akshari survey number you provided will now be provided.
- Your procedure will be done in this manner.
What is the Bhumi Abhilekh (a land record number) 7/12?
When we have ownership of any land, 7/12 is proof of ownership. Before purchasing the land, we learn about the soil, irrigation, and background information about it. It is also used in court when a citizen is fighting a case; however, the need for Satbara is often read for other reasons. Whenever we complete a sale transaction, we read the 7/12 requirement as well as the requirements for obtaining a loan from a bank and obtaining form credit.
What is the procedure for making a 7/12 mutation entry?
The steps below provide you with all of the information you need to make a Satbara mutation entry. Reading the provided list will provide you with the necessary information. Please let us know by following the instructions. –
- To begin, go to the official Public Data Entry for Property Registration and Mutation in Land Records website. That can be found by clicking here.
- Then you must enter your username, password, and captcha code to log in.
- The mutation option will appear in front of you; click on it.
- Following that, you must select your roll, which must then be recorded in your land record.
- You must carefully read the information you have entered before submitting it; if you have already clicked on the submit button, you will not be able to change it.
How can you Download the Mahabhulekh Maharashtra Land Record App?
We will walk you through the process of downloading the Maharashtra Land Records / Mahabhulekh Records App in a few simple steps. You can see the steps below to follow these steps-
- If you have an Android phone, first install Google Play Store.
- After downloading, use the search box above to look for Mahabhulekh.
- A link to which has also been provided here, click here.
- The option to install will now appear in front of you; click on it.
- The Maha Bhulekh app will then be downloaded to your phone.
What is the downloading procedure for Property Card Registration & Digital Signature 7/12, 8A?
Visit the official website of 7/12 Signature Digital to download Satbara Property Card, Registration, and Digital Signature. Its detailed information is provided below.
- Visit the official website for Saat Bara and 8A Digital Signatures, as well as Property Card Signatures.
- The website’s home page will now appear on your screen.
- On the home page, enter your ID, password, captcha code, and log in.
- Then a page appears in which you must recharge your account and enter the name of your village and district in the search box.
- You will then be able to download your property card and digital signature.
How can you check the payment amount?
Checking the payment amount is a very simple process. This is what we’re going to tell you about in the list below. See the steps below to learn how to check the payment amount.
- First and foremost, you must visit the official website of 7/12,8A. As illustrated in the image below.
- The official web site’s home page will appear in front of you. Here, you must select Check Payment Status.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you. In which you must enter the PRN number.
- Then select the submit option.
- Your payment status will be displayed in this manner.
How Do You Verify a Property Card?
We will walk you through the process of verifying the property card in a few simple steps. You will be able to successfully verify your property card by following these steps. Please let us know by following the instructions –
- First and foremost, you must go to the official website of 7/12, 8A Property Card Signature. Whose link is provided above in the article?
- The website’s home page will be displayed in front of you.
- In this section, look for the Verify Property Card link and click on it.
- You will be given the option to enter the verification number, in which case you must do so.
- Then, click the submit button.
- You can verify the property card in this manner.
The Maharashtra Land Records department renders top-class services to the citizens of Maharashtra. For any query related to land records, the citizen can contact them and get their query resolved instantly.
We have supplied you with all of the required information regarding Maharashtra Land Records 7/12 in this post. We hope that the information we have provided will be useful to you. If you want any further information, please leave a message in the comment box provided below. We will undoubtedly respond to your inquiry.
Frequently Asked Questions about Maharashtra land records
Where has the land registration process begun?
Maharashtra has begun the process of recording land ownership.
What exactly is Satbara?
We will be able to prove who owns the land by 7/12.
What are the functions of land records?
Its goal is to make land information available to all state citizens via the internet. All citizens can use this to check their land details online.
What is the procedure for determining the amount paid?
Visit the company’s official website to find out how much you owe. The home page will appear. On the home page, select the Check Payment Status option. Then enter the PRN number and click the submit button. The status of your payment amount will be displayed on your screen, and your process will be completed.
Has Maharashtra’s state government launched a mobile app for land record information?
Yes, following the launch of the portal by the Maharashtra State Government, a mobile app with land record information has also been launched.
How do I request land records?
You can apply for Maharashtra land records online by visiting the official land records website.
Who provides 7/12?
Satbara is a product of the Revenue Department.
What are the advantages of Maha Bhulekh for us?
This contains all of the information about our land map, our Khatauni number, our Khasra card number, and our land record land.
What is NIC’s full form?
National Informatics Center Maharashtra Revenue Department is the full form of NIC.
How can people of the state obtain information about Maharashtra land records?
Online access to Maharashtra land records is available to state residents.
How to Verify a Property Card?
First, visit Mahabhulekh’s official website. The home page will be shown. On the home page, click the link Verify Property Card. After that, input the verification number and press the submit button.
How to Get Mahabhulekh Maharashtra Land Record App?
To use this software, you must have an Android phone. You can easily get it by visiting the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
List of Bhulekh Website State Wise
To access details of land records, you need to visit the official website of your state government. Every state has its Bhulekh Website for this purpose.
Below is the list of Bhulekh Websites state-wise:
|LRC Bihar Bhumi
|Indraprastha Bhulekh Delhi