HARYANA RATION CARD | Every state government issues ration cards to Indian residents who cannot afford to buy basic necessities. A ration card entitles a family to food grains at subsidized prices through the Public Distribution System (PDS). The Haryana Government’s Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department provides several ration cards based on a family’s income and the number of members.
Read In Hindi: Haryana Ration Card List 2021 पात्रता, पंजीकरण, डाउनलोड
2020 Haryana Ration Card List
You may look for the Haryana ration card list 2020 by following the methods outlined below:
- Visit the Haryana Food and Civil Supplies Department’s official website.
- Choose the “PDS Portal” tab.
- You will be transported to a new page after clicking this. Choose the “E-public distribution system” tab.
- When you click on the “E-PDS” tab, you will be sent to a new window. Hover your mouse over the “report tab” and click it.
- After selecting “MIS & Report,” go to the ration card tab.
- From the list, select your desired district.
- After you’ve decided on your district, click on the AFSO for your region.
- You may now browse for your nearest store and the ration card list will display.
Haryana Ration Card Types
- APL (Above Poverty Line)
- CBPL (Centre Below Poverty Line)
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
- OPH (Outside Poverty Line) (Other Priority Household)
Documents Required for Haryana Ration Card Application
To apply for a ration card, you must provide the following documents:
- a recent passport-sized photograph
- an Aadhaar card
- a gas connection
- previous electric bills
- PAN card;
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
How to apply for a City Haryana Ration Card?
You may apply for a Haryana ration card by following these steps:
- Go to the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana’s website and choose the “Anthayodhaya Saral” tab.
- If this is your first time applying, you should register by providing your name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- If you have already registered, enter your e-mail address and password to log in.
How to check the status of your ration card online in Haryana?
- You may check the status of your ration card application online by visiting the Haryana Saral Portal.
- You can also check the status of your ration card application by SMS.
- Enter SARAL space > Application ID/Ticket No.
- Text this message to 7738299899 to have your application tracked.
- Please keep in mind that you must do this using the cellphone number you gave when you applied for the ration card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there a deadline for applying for a ration card?
No, as of now, the authority has not set a deadline for submitting an online application.
Is it required to have a ration card?
A ration card, on the other hand, is a voluntarily issued document. It is not a required document, but it can be obtained as evidence of identification. The ration card allows a person to get food grains at reduced costs.
What is the processing time for a new ration card?
Your new ration card will be processed within 15 days after the date of application.