BHULEKH DELHI: Delhi Bhulekh digitizes and maintains Delhi land records on the DLRC official website (https://dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in/). Indraprastha Bhulekh is another name for it. The land records have been digitized to prevent data corruption and tampering. You may look up land records in Delhi online at the Indraprastha Bhulekh site or citizen service centres at district offices. Along with land records, the Delhi Bhulekh official website also contains Jamabandi, Khasra, and Khatauni records.
Read In Hindi: Bhulekh Delhi: 2021 में भूमि अभिलेख (DLRC) कैसे देखे
Let’s see how we can quickly get Delhi land records information online by utilizing a Khata number, a Khasra number, and the owner’s name.
The advantages of Indraprastha Bhulekh Delhi Land Record (DLRC)
The government has aided individuals in seeing all information online by digitizing land records. Because of the internet facility, this has helped to decrease corruption while also saving time. Before digitalization, residents had to obtain land records from the Patwari. By inputting the Khasra Number, residents may also view land maps that precisely indicate property borders.
Documents necessary for property modification
The following papers are necessary for the mutation:
- a copy of the sale deed
- A certificate of no objection from the housing board
- The transferee’s duly certified undertaking form on Rs.10 stamp paper
- An indemnification bond duly certified on Rs.100 stamp paper
- Receipt for property tax clearing
- Rs.100 for apportionment and Rs.50 for composition
- These documents must be presented if the property is inherited.
- Death certificate of the owner
- Will copy
- If the property is registered with the help of a power of attorney (POA), these documents must be presented.
- Papers granting power of attorney
- Payment copy registered with sub-registrar
- This paperwork can be dropped off to the sub-office. registrar’s The documents will be checked, and the certificate of mutation will be provided within 15-30 days.
How to view Indraprastha Bhulekh Delhi Land Record (DLRC)
Follow the procedures below to view land records on Delhi Bhu-Lekh –
- Go to the official website (https://dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in/) and sign in.
- On the main page, click Khasra Khatauni Details, and you will be taken to the page listed below.
- Click View Records and enter information such as Khata Type and village.
- The record may be searched using Khata No, Khasra No, or Name. Based on the facts available to you, choose one choice.
- To access land record information, click View Khata Details.
You may also like:
How to view Indraprastha Bhulekh Delhi Land Record (DLRC) Online?
Follow the steps below to see land records in Delhi on the DLRC official website –
- Go to the official website (https://dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in/default.aspx) and sign in.
- Choose a district from the drop-down menu and click View Details.
- Enter information such as the District, Subdivision, Village, and Khata Type.
- The record may be searched using Khata No., Khasra No., and Name.
- To access land record information, click View Khata Details.
How do I look for Delhi Jamabandi information?
The following is a step-by-step method for checking jamabandi details:
- Navigate to the official website (https://dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in/) and choose Jamabandi Details.
- You will be led to a page with jamabandi information. Select View Records from the menu.
- Fill out the khata type, village, and jamabandi number fields.
- Select View Details.
Property Mutation in Delhi
The mutation is the process through which property is transferred from one person to another. The mutation is possible for both leasehold and freehold properties. MCD (Municipal Corporation Delhi), DDA (Delhi Development Authority), and L&DO are in charge of the mutation procedure (Land and Development Office).
In Delhi, how can I acquire a mutation certificate online?
The mutation certificate is available for download from the MCD (Municipal Corporation of Delhi) website. The procedures are as follows:
- Go to the MCD website (https://mcdonline.nic.in/) and register.
- Go to the bottom of the page and select the Download Mutation Certificate option.
- Fill out the registration information, including the registration number, registration date, SRO office, and captcha. Click the search button.
Frequently asked questions
How can I look up my land record in Delhi?
To see land records in Delhi, follow the steps outlined below.
Access the official Bhulekh website.
On the main page, choose Khasra khatauni details to be taken to a list of khata information. Select View Records.
Select the khata type, village, and either by name, khasra number, or khata number from the dropdown menus.
Enter the information and then click View details.
How can I find out who owns land in Delhi?
By signing in to the Delhi Bhulekh website, the name of the plot’s owner may be confirmed. Click on khasra khatauni information on the home page. A list of districts will be shown. View records are the option. Enter the khata number, village, and khata type. View information by clicking on the link.
How can I tell if a property is a freehold or leasehold?
Freehold property is entirely owned by the owner. The land record or sale document can be used to identify the kind of ownership, i.e., freehold.
In Delhi, how can I find out about my mutation status?
MCD (Municipal Corporation Delhi), DDA (Delhi Development Authority), and L&DO are in charge of the mutation procedure (Land and Development Office). To check the mutation status and acquire the certificated online, go to the MCD website, click on download mutation certificate, input the registration date, registration number, SRO information, and captcha, and click submit. View information by clicking on the link.
What is the Khasra number?
The Khasra number refers to the plot or survey number assigned to a piece of land in the community.
What is the Khatauni number?
Khatauni number is a number given to cultivators when they cultivate a plot of land.
How can I get a Khasra/Khatauni number?
Khasra and Khatauni numbers may be obtained through the Tehsildar’s office or via the state’s official revenue department website.
What exactly is a freehold property?
Freehold property is not held by anybody other than the owner.
What exactly is a leasehold property?
A leasehold property is a transitory right to hold a property.
List of Bhulekh Website State Wise
In order to access details of land records, you need to visit the official website of your state government. Every state has its own Bhulekh Website for this purpose.
Below is the list of Bhulekh Websites state-wise:
|State||Bhulekh Name||Bhulekh Website|
|Bihar||LRC Bihar Bhumi||http://lrc.bih.nic.in|
|Delhi||Indraprastha Bhulekh Delhi||https://dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in/|
|Madhya Pradesh||MP Bhulekh||http://www.landrecords.mp.gov.in|
|Tamil Nadu||Patta Chitta||https://eservices.tn.gov.in|
|Uttar Pradesh||Bhulekh UP||http://upbhulekh.gov.in|