As you are all aware, along with the central govt, the state government has made efforts to improve the education sector. The government of Uttar Pradesh has also initiated a similar scheme, UP Free Laptop Scheme.
Read In Hindi: UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration Form Online In Hindi
We will provide you with all relevant info about this scheme through this article. Like, what is the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021, objectives, benefits, eligibility, required documents, application process etc.
So, friends, if you want to learn everything about the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana, please read this post all the way through.
Free Laptop Scheme UP Online Application | UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration | UP Free Laptop Scheme Application Form | Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List | UP Laptop Yojana List
UP Free Laptop Yojana- upcmo.up.nic.in
The government of Uttar Pradesh has inaugurated the UP Free Laptop Yojana, according to information spread through various online and offline sources. Students who received a minimum of 65 per cent in class 10th and 12th will be eligible for free laptops under the scheme. The government has set aside Rs.1800 crore for the free laptop scheme.
The introduction of the UP Free Laptop Yojana has yet to be confirmed by an official source. The Uttar Pradesh government has not introduced any such scheme till now.
On the other hand, The Uttar Pradesh government has announced the launch of a free smartphone/tablet scheme. Students will be given smartphones and tablets through this initiative.
We will notify you immediately if the government launches a programme to supply laptops in the future.
News Updates – UP Free Laptop Scheme
On August 19, 2021, the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath, announced that all youths pursuing a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, diploma, or any other technical education in the state will be covered under the scheme.
Key Highlights of UP Free Laptop Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||UP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Students of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Improve education digitally|
|Year of launch||2021|
Objective of UP Free Laptop Scheme
As you may be aware, possessing a laptop has become extremely important in today’s world for students’ education. Laptops are also used for a variety of other vital activities. Laptops can also help students find jobs.
Rumours are circulating about the government’s plan to launch the UP Free Laptop Scheme to encourage students to achieve good grades and pursue further education. Let me inform you that the Uttar Pradesh government has yet to announce the UP Free Laptop Scheme.
Uttar Pradesh has announced the launch of a free smartphone/tablet scheme that would exclusively offer tablets and smartphones. The government will supply students with smartphones and tablets under this scheme.
Free Smart Phone/Tablet Yojana
The government of Uttar Pradesh has promised one crore free smartphones and tablets to the state’s youth. The government has given its approval to the project. Candidates undergoing training in Post-Graduation, B-Tech, Graduation, Polytechnic, Medical, Education, Paramedical, and Skill Development Mission will be given smartphones or tablets under this scheme.
The scheme’s benefits will be expanded to individuals who aren’t students. Like, Plumbers, carpenters, nurses, and electricians etc. You must apply online at the official website to take advantage of the scheme’s benefits.
A committee of six members led by the District Collector would be formed to implement the project. The committee will also identify and compile a list of educational institutions.
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
- Under this scheme, laptops will be distributed for free to Class X and XII students.
- The education sector will improve with this scheme.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has set aside a budget of 1800 crore rupees for the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021.
- You must register on the official website to apply for this scheme.
- The minimal marks for laptop distribution under the Free Laptop Scheme might range from 65 per cent to 70 per cent.
- Students enrolled in polytechnics and ITIs are also covered under the scheme.
- Laptops will allow students to study more effectively.
- This system would also motivate students to achieve high grades.
Selection Process of UP Free Laptop Scheme
- The District Collector will be in charge of selecting participants for the UP Free Laptop Program.
- A six-member committee, led by the District Collector, will be formed.
- The Committee will compile a list of educational institutions that it has identified.
- Laptops will be acquired through Gem Portal as part of the scheme.
- The Gem Portal has been designated as the scheme’s nodal agency for execution.
- The Committee will also establish eligibility conditions.
Eligibility of the Scheme
- To apply for this scheme, you must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant recently completed 10th or 12th grade and received excellent marks.
- Students enrolled in polytechnics and ITIs are eligible to apply for this programme.
Features of laptop
According to several sources, laptops with the following features will be provided under the UP Free Laptop Scheme. But, as far as I know, no such initiative has been proposed by the government.
- Windows 10 will be installed on the laptop provided as part of a program.
- MS Office will also be pre-installed on the laptop.
- The initiative would supply laptops with 4GB of RAM and 1TB of storage.
- The laptop will have a 14-inch display with a 220 nits brightness.
- The laptop offered as part of the scheme will weigh in at a hefty 1.5 kilogrammes.
- A power adaptor will also be included with the laptop.
- LEDs will be used for the display.
- The battery of the laptop delivered under the laptop scheme would have an average life of 10 hours.
UP Free Laptop Important Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- 10th and 12th standard marksheet.
- Passport Size Photograph
- ·Contact details
Process of applying to UP Free Laptop Scheme– upcmo.up.nic.in
- To begin, visit the official website of the UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- The home page will now display on your screen.
- You must click on the UP Free Laptop Scheme link on the home page.
- Now you must click the Apply Now option.
- Following that, a registration form will display on the screen.
- You must fill out all of the information requested in this form, including your name, address, and age.
- Then you must upload all of the required documents.
- Now you must click the submit button.
- Finally, you will be able to apply to this scheme.
UP Free Laptop Scheme List
Citizens of Uttar Pradesh will have to wait to check if their name appears on the UP Free Laptop Scheme list. The State Government has not yet released any information on the list. At this moment, no such information is available.
Note: At this time, the government has not issued any additional orders about the scheme. No applications are being accepted for the laptop scheme.