UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for all such students. Through this scheme, tablets or smartphones will be provided free of cost to the students of the state. The registration process for the same has started. A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government to conduct this scheme.
In today’s world, modernization is happening at a breakneck pace in every area. With the passage of time, educational techniques are likewise getting more contemporary. In today’s world, education is delivered over the Internet. Even today, though, many students are unable to get a tablet or smartphone owing to financial constraints. The Government of Uttar Pradesh has announced the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme for all such students. Tablets or smartphones would be distributed free of charge to state students under this plan. By reading this post, you will be able to apply for the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Yojana. This is where you will find all of the information you need to apply.
UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 online registration form & information @ up.gov.in CM Yogi Muft Smartphone scheme application, eligibility, and status Hello there, friends! Today’s Yojana is for Uttar Pradesh students. The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a programme called the UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021. The registration process for the same has already begun. We have to supply you with information about Smartphone Yojana 2021 with the assistance of this post. As the interested pupils wish to take advantage of this chance provided by the state government.
During his address to the Vidhan Sabha on August 19, 2021, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji announced the commencement of the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme. The State of Young’s plan will be available on cellphones and tablets. This plan will assist around one crore young people. The government has allocated aside Rs 3000 crore to carry out this project. Students pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Technical, or Diploma degree will be eligible for the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme.
The youngsters would also get free digital access under this plan. Students will be able to receive instruction via these tablets and cell phones. Students will also find it simpler to get employment in the future thanks to these cellphones and tablets. Aside from that, the UP government has declared that it will provide financial assistance to youth who participate in competitive examinations.
Also Read: Best Websites To Make Money Online 2021
The scheme’s benefits will be distributed to one million recipients.
The government of Uttar Pradesh has stated that it will provide 1 crore free cellphones and tablets to the state’s youth. Students enrolled in graduate, post-graduation, polytechnic, medical education, paramedical, and skill development mission training will be given these tablets/smartphones. This tablet and smartphone would cost Rs 3000 crore to produce. The government will organise a committee in each district to oversee the execution of the UP Tablet Yojana, which will be chaired by the District Magistrate. This committee will consist of six people. This committee will compile a list of educational institutions that have been identified. The Gem site will be used to purchase smartphones and tablets.
GeM Portal has been appointed as the scheme’s nodal agency for execution. This plan was created with the understanding that, in today’s world, numerous forms of tests and studies are conducted online, and that certain types of students do not have access to tablets and smartphones. This initiative was created with the goal of delivering tablets and smartphones to all poor residents.
Key Facts UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme
|scheme name||UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme 2021|
|who started||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||Students studying in Graduation, Polarization, Technical and Diploma|
|Number of Beneficiaries||1 crore|
|Objective||Providing free tablet and smartphone|
|Official website||will be launched soon|
|State||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
2021 UP Free Smartphone Yojana
Students have been having difficulty attending courses due to the Coronavirus. Vaccination for children under the age of 18 is still not permitted. As a result, the safety of our children is also very essential to us. However, education is one of the most crucial components of a child’s existence. Because online classrooms are the only option for education amid the covid19 epidemic. As a result, many students in the state cannot afford smart technologies such as cellphones, laptop computers, and so on.
The government is now assisting these pupils. By distributing cellphones to them as part of the UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2021. If you wish to fill out the application form as well. Then this page has all of the details about the UP Smartphone Scheme Registration 2021. Such as the scheme’s advantages, eligibility, required papers, and processes to fill out the registration form.
The Objective of the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme 2021
The primary goal of the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone plan is to distribute free tablets and cellphones to state students. Students will be able to acquire education using the tablet/smartphone provided by this plan. Aside from that, this tablet/smartphone will assist pupils in finding jobs in the future. The government will also give digital access as part of this plan. Students no longer have to consider their financial situation while purchasing a tablet or smartphone. Because the Uttar Pradesh government will offer free tablets and smartphones under the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone scheme. Students will also be able to develop their strength and self-reliance.
- Namo Tablet Yojana 2021 | Free Tablet Registration, Eligibility, Specitfication
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Online Apply 2021 – pmjdy.gov.in
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Register Online 2021 | pmjay.gov.in
- PM Mudra Loan Eligibility, Online apply, Interest Rate 2021
- UP Kisan Karj Rahat List 2021 | Check Eligibility Status Online
The Advantages and Characteristics of Uttar Pradesh’s Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme
- The Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, Shri Yogi Adityanath, launched the UP Free Tablet / Smart Phone scheme on August 19, 2021.
- The Chief Minister announced the launch of this initiative during his address to the Vidhan Sabha.
- This initiative will distribute smartphones and tablets to the state’s youngsters.
- This plan will assist around one crore young people.
- The government has put up Rs 3000 crore for the implementation of this project.
- This plan will be available to students pursuing their Bachelor’s, Master’s, Technical, or Diploma degrees.
- The youngsters would also get free digital access under this plan.
- Students will be able to learn using the tablets and cellphones provided by this programme.
- Students will be able to readily locate employment in the future thanks to these smartphones and tablets.
- The Aadhar card
- Address verification
- mark sheet
- certificate of income
- age verification
- Statement of bank accounts
- Photograph in passport size
- mobile phone number
Eligibility Criteria for the UP Free Smartphone Yojana
- First and foremost, the candidate must be a student.
- Furthermore, the student enrolling for the plan must be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants must be Uttar Pradesh permanent residents.
- He or she must have studied at a government institute or a government-aided school in order to be eligible for benefits.
- Student families’ annual income should also not exceed 2 lakh rupees.
- Students should come from low-income families.
- Only students who do not have a backlog in the prior class will be eligible for benefits.
You can apply for this plan solely via the use of papers. Documents are always necessary for any other yojana. The Indian government. Or the State Government, both of which produced new programmes from time to time. These yojanas are excellent for assisting the poor population. So, if you wish to apply for this plan, please read our post.
An announcement has been made regarding the commencement of the UP Free Tablet Smartphone Scheme.
Yogi Adityanath ji, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, has decided to distribute free tablet smartphones to the state’s youth. The initiative to give free tablet smartphones was unveiled in the final week of November. Following that, qualifying recipients will get tablets/smartphones.
- The Chief Minister made this declaration during a ceremony on October 23, 2021, to lay the foundation stone for the Government Medical College in Sultanpur. On this occasion, the Chief Minister further stated that the state government is making ongoing efforts to promote the young and give them with employment opportunities. The state’s kids are becoming more linked to cutting-edge technology.
- The UP cabinet accepted a proposal for a free smartphone and tablet plan to empower the state’s youth in the first week of October.
- Students seeking higher education will receive free cellphones and tablets as a result of this programme.
- The government would spend Rs 3000 crore on this project.
- Students attending graduation, post-graduate, B.Tech, polytechnic, medical, education, paramedical, and skill development mission training will be given this smartphone and tablet.
The primary class will be decided.
People will be able to benefit from the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone initiative in addition to students. This initiative will also assist all skilled craftsmen who are enrolled on the Seva Mitra site, including plumbers, carpenters, nurses, electricians, mechanics, and so on. He would be able to give greater services to residents thanks to the UP Tablet Yojana. The choice on which benefit groups would receive tablets and which will receive smartphones will be made at the level of the Chief Minister.
Aside from that, the Chief Minister will make a decision on the priority of the beneficiary class for the distribution of tablet devices and phased purchases. This programme will be amended from time to time in order to extend its advantages to all eligible citizens.
Tablets will be provided to principals of public schools.
Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, has stated that students studying a degree, postgraduate, and certificate programmes will be provided with smartphones and tablets. The Chief Minister has now declared that tablets would be distributed to the principals of the state’s 2204 government high schools and inter-colleges. Each school will receive $10,000 for the tablet. The government would spend two crore rupees on this. Through the use of these tablets, school principals will be technologically powerful. Aside from that, this tablet will be used to analyse learning outcomes and board results.
These tablets may be used for a variety of tasks at the educational level. Inspection reports, infrastructure facilities, information sharing, and so forth.
Tablet computers will also be available in primary schools.
This tablet may also be used to analyse school results. This tablet distribution will be made available to schools as part of the Performance Grading Index. Aside from that, tablets will be distributed to primary schools. This tablet will be sent to 159043 government schools, 880 district education officers, and 4400 academic resource personnel. This tablet will be useful for monitoring the school as well as tracking instructors’ attendance in a biometric fashion. The data on the tablet may be examined at the state level, and it will be saved in the cloud.
The UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme has been established.
The Uttar Pradesh government announced the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone initiative to provide tablets to the state’s schoolchildren.
The distribution of tablets will begin in October 2021 under this strategy. This information was disseminated via Twitter. Tablets will be supplied to all students aged 18 to 25 under this plan beginning in October 2021. Through the UP Tablet Yojana, around 1 crore students will receive a tablet/smartphone. Graduate, postgraduate, technical, and diploma holders will all profit from this plan. The government has put aside Rs 3000 crore for the execution of this plan.
Skilled workers will also receive free tablets.
Aside from students, the Uttar Pradesh government would provide 1 lakh free tablets to qualified employees. People would no longer have obstacles in accessing routine services because of the availability of tablets. Day-to-day services are delivered to the people of the state via the Skill Development Mission’s online site, app, and contact centre 155330. Not only can inhabitants of the state receive daily services through this site, but skilled professionals also find work. Skilled workers can apply for jobs on the platform.
How to Apply for the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme
If you wish to apply for the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone initiative, you will have to wait for a while. The administration has just recently announced the commencement of this programme. The government will soon release details on the application under this plan. We will notify you via this post as soon as any information on the application is supplied by the government. Please keep an eye on this article of ours.
Apply for the Yogi Free Smartphone Yojana online.
How to Take Advantage of the Free Smartphone Yojana Benefits. If this is your issue. Don’t be concerned. You can apply quickly and easily online. Students may readily register their application form on the official website. In addition, the government has supplied around 4 lakh smartphones to Anganwadi employees. Because of covid19, all activities are carried out via web services. Only a smart system is required for this.
2021 UP Free Smartphone Registration Form
- Students must first visit the Official Link of the Concerned Department before applying.
- Then you’re back on the homepage. Click on the Schemes section on the site.
- Then you must complete the UP Free Smartphone Application form 2021.
- Click on it.
- A new page with the Registration form will appear in front of you.
- Now fill in all of the blanks with the necessary information.
- Then, along with the application form, attach your papers.
- Before clicking the submit button, double-check your information in the application form.
- Finally, click the Submit button to finish the registration procedure.
- You are now enrolled in the government programme. You will also receive a single reference number for the application.
- Keep it for future use. Because it will be necessary for determining the status of an application.
- After confirming your information and determining your eligibility for the plan. The government will give you with the advantages of the Yojana as soon as feasible.
Online registration for the UP Free Smartphone Yojana
When the registration procedure is completed. The government would then offer smartphones to all qualified individuals. Students must complete an online application form in order to be considered for this offer. Following that, they will be the only ones on the scheme’s beneficiary list. This plan has also been launched by the Central Government of India. The government of Uttar Pradesh has also introduced this plan in accordance with Central Government directives.
Education is a critical factor. No state can prosper without education. The growth of the state is critical to the development of our country. That is why the government has taken this measure to help the poor.
Online Application for UP Muft Smartphone Yojana
Check out the Smartphone Yojana’s advantages.
- The government must offer poor pupils with free smartphones.
- Students’ Smartphones have already been loaded with study material.
- According to the proposal, the smartphone provided to pupils can be accessed without the need for an internet connection.
- The state of Uttar Pradesh has 18 government colleges. And for the school year 2021-22, each will receive at least 8 to 9 cellphones.
- Every smartphone has a high-resolution camera.
- They also feature a large 6-inch smartphone screen size.
- Because utilising too many smart devices can harm students’ vision. As a result, the government has distributed large-screen cellphones.
- Students from locations where e-learning is not available. As a result, they are eligible to apply under this programme. Also, stay up to date.
- Furthermore, with the assistance of the system, they will not fall behind other students in their academics.
In Uttar Pradesh, there is a free smartphone yojana.
District-wise UP Smartphone Scheme
- Balram- pur
- Siddhartha Nagar
Classes have resumed in an online format. Some households can’t afford even one smartphone. And if a family has more than one child, they will need a smartphone for both child classes. And this is not achievable for families from weaker sections. That is why kids require this type of strategy so desperately. And the government has done a terrific job by assisting these children.
In order to apply under this plan. If you wish to discover the eligibility requirements. Then read it down below. As we update with all of the relevant information. So that you, too, may profit from the plan.