NAMO TABLET YOJANA 2021 | Digital India is the flagship programme of our Honourable Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. His vision is to transform India into a digital hub. Working digitally online is convenient and hassle-free.
The major population of India is still poor and uneducated. The weaker section of the society needs support from the government to understand and work digital world.
Under the leadership of our Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the government of India has launched Namo Tablet yojana. Namo Tablet yojana aims to reach the poor and uneducated people of India empowering them digitally.
You can find all the necessary details about Namo Tablet Yojana in this article. We would request you to read this article till the end to know more about Namo Tablet Yojana.
What is Namo Tablet Yojana 2021?
The Namo Tablet Yojana is a public welfare scheme launched by the government of India under the leadership of our Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This scheme aims to empower the poor and uneducated people of India digitally. Under this scheme, Tablets would be provided to college students for educational purposes. This will help them study online and make them aware of different government policies.
These tablets would be provided at a subsidized price of INR 1000/- only. The students will be required to spend only INR 1000/- to purchase these tablets. This will help them with their online studies.
What is the specification Of Namo Tablets?
- RAM: 1GB
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Media Tek
- Chipset: Quadcore
- Internal Memory (ROM): 8 GB
- External Memory: 64 GB
- Camera (Rear): 2 MP
- Camera (Front): 0.3 MP
- Display: 7 Inch
- Touch Screen: Capacitive
- Battery: 3450 mAh Li-ion
- Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop
- Sim card: Yes
- Voice calling: Yes
- Connectivity: 3G
- Price: INR 8000 – INR 9000
- Manufacturer: Lenovo or Acer
- Warranty: 1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories
What is the eligibility criteria for Namo Tablet Yojana?
One should meet the following eligibility criteria to obtain the benefits of the scheme:
- The annual income of the applicants household should be less than INR 1 Lakh per annum.
- The applicant should be a resident of Gujarat state.
- Applicant must belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line) category.
- Applicants need to complete their 12th class.
- Applicant must be a student of any college pursuing any graduation course in the first year.
What are the documents required for Namo Tablet Yojana Registration?
The following documents are required to register for Namo Tablet Yojana:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Address Proof
- 12th Mark sheet
- BPL certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
How to register for Namo Tablet Yojana in 2021?
The process to register for Namo Tablet Yojana is very simple and easy. You need to follow the following steps to register:
- Namo tablet yojana registration can be done by the college only.
- All the applicants who are interested in taking the benefits of Namo Tablet yojana can visit their respective colleges to register for the scheme.
- The college administration will enter all the required details of the eligible candidates on the official website.
- College administration needs to login into the official web portal with the help of their unique login id.
- After successful login, they need to click on the “Add New Student” Tab.
- A Form will be displayed asking for the personal details of the candidate.
- The form needs to be filled with details like name, category, course etc.
- Now they need to enter the board of education and seat number of the applicant.
- Now, you need to deposit INR 1000/- to the college administration.
- You will get a receipt of the payment.
- The receipt number need to be entered into the website.
- Finally, you will be provided with a tablet.
If you have any queries, then you can contact on the following number between 11:00 Am to 5:00 PM