Apply Online at aicte-india.org | AICTE PG Scholarship Application Form | AICTE PG Scholarship Benefits | PG Scholarship AICTE Online Registration
The Indian government has created AICTE PG Scholarship Portal to assist all students who are successfully completing their post-graduate degrees. In this article, we will inform you about the new AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022, which has been announced by the organization’s concerned officials.
We will also share with you the step-by-step application procedure outlined in the new scholarship scheme launched by the Indian government’s involved authorities. We’ll also send you all of the documentation you’ll need to apply for a new scholarship programme.
Overview Of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022
|AICTE PG Scholarship 2022
|Providing 12400 rupees
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022
The new scholarship scheme, which has been introduced by the Indian government’s post-graduation concerned authorities, would be extremely advantageous to those pursuing master’s degrees in many fields of study. All people who are currently pursuing their master’s degrees would receive around 12400 rupees.
People who are continuing their studies amid the coronavirus epidemic will be eligible for a variety of rewards. The pandemic of the Coronavirus has caused a slew of complications for those who are now pursuing their education.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility conditions when applying for the job:
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate must have passed the GATE/GPAT exam.
- The candidate must not be enrolled in any online part-time courses.
- The applicant’s bank account information must also match the applicant’s initial credentials.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate must not have any shared bank accounts.
- General savings account in one of the banks is required of the applicant.
- A candidate must be pursuing a degree in engineering, architecture, or pharmacy.
- After passing the GATE/GPAT, the applicant must be accepted into the college.
- The award is not available to students from the OBC group.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped candidates who do not have legitimate certificates are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarships.
- When the post-graduation classes commence, a scholarship will be offered.
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship will be paid out for a maximum of 24 months, or until the courses are completed or the thesis is submitted, whichever comes first.
Benefits Of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022
There will be numerous benefits supplied as a result of the implementation of this scholarship. Because of the financial assistance granted, post-graduate students will be able to participate in a variety of activities linked to their studies.
In this initiative, the government will provide 12400 rupees to students who are currently pursuing their post-graduate studies. This assistance will also assist students in achieving their aims and objectives, as well as living a pleasant life while studying and putting less and less burden on their homes. Through the official website, students will be able to apply for the scholarship.
Documents Required of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022
The following documents will be required for applying for the various scholarship schemes:
- For OBC candidates, a recent authentic non-creamy layer certificate [NCL] is necessary (not more than 1-year old)
- The institute principal or a gazetted officer must attest to documents supporting the SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped certificates must be in Hindi/English unless they are translated and confirmed in Hindi/English by a notary officer or the principal on the institute letterhead. Both the original and translated certificate must be uploaded by the student.
- The candidate must self-attest all other attachments.
- As required attachments, only clear and legible attachments will be allowed.
Students will receive the following amount of scholarship:
- Students will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 12,400 per month for two years or until their course is completed, whichever comes first.
- According to the scholarship announcement, students would also receive an Rs. 20,000 annual contingency grants.
How to apply for AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022?
While applying for the position, the applicant must complete the following procedure: –
- First, go to the official website by clicking on the link provided above.
- The scholarship’s homepage will appear on your computer screen.
- Select Quick Links from the drop-down menu.
- You must select PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT) from the drop-down menu.
- On your screen, a new web page will appear.
- You must select the option to Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT) in the new window.
- On your screen, you’ll see a list of available scholarships.
- You must select the option titled to go to the GATE / GPAT Scholarship Student Verification ID tab, click here.
- The application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Complete the blanks.
- Please upload all of your paperwork.
- Select “Validate” from the drop-down menu.
- Your institute can provide you with a Student ID / Institute Permanent ID.
- The existing application number and permanent ID for new institutes / deemed universities are the same.
Implementation Procedure AICTE PG Scholarship 2022
The following is a step-by-step approach for putting the scholarship scheme into action: –
- First and foremost, the candidates must pass the GATE examination.
- After that, the applicant must complete the scheme’s application form.
- The examination score will subsequently be approved by the institution.
- All of the applicants’ information will be kept in a separate file.
- The institution will do the verification.
- The institution will make the decision on whether to accept or reject the application.
- After that, the approved applications will be sent to the PFMS portal.
- The amount will subsequently be credited to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts via the PFMS site.
The deadline for applying for the scholarship is December 31, 2020.
If the candidate has any questions or concerns about this scholarship, he or she should contact the following helpline:
- 011-29581333 (Only for Technical Queries)
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org