Download NREGA Job Card List 2022 |To help the poor and unprivileged section of society with joblessness, the Government of India passed a new National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA Yojana) on 23 August 2005. This Act aims to provide at least a hundred days of employment to adult members of rural households every fiscal year. Under this scheme, the economically weaker sections of society are given statuary minimum wages for doing unskilled manual labour.
Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee | Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment | Panchayat Rural Development Department | Rural Employment Guarantee Act MGnrega
The scheme was launched in 2006 and renamed Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA Full Form). The beneficiary under this scheme can avail of a wage allowance using an MGNREGA Job Card. Since its launch, MNREGA has become the world’s most significant social security scheme. Read on to learn more about this Act or visit the official MGNREGA Job Card site at NREGA.nic.in.
What is MGNREGA Job Card? Nrega Nic IN 2022
NREGA JC or NREGA Job Card is an official document that provides the worker with legal entitlements under the MNREGA Yojana. It contains the candidate’s details such as their name, NREGA application number, other candidates’ information, etc. It also transparently guarantees the rural household with work schemes under NREGA, protecting them from all types of misconduct and fraud.
What are the Objectives of the NREGA/MNREGA Yojana? MNREGA 2021
Following are the objectives of the NREGA/MNREGA Yojana
- To provide at least a hundred days of non-skilled manual employment to all rural household adults every financial year to provide them work.
- To provide a means of livelihood for the underprivileged sections of society.
- To strengthen the livelihood and provide resources for sustainability for the poor.
- To uplift minorities, women, and transgender communities in rural areas and encourage social inclusion.
- To empower Panchayati raj in rural communities.
- To create durable assets and resources in rural areas. For Example- lakes, ponds, canals, wells, dams, etc.
- To reduce the mobility from rural to urban areas for work.
What are the Entitlements provided to Eligible Candidates under the NREGA Act? nrega.nic.in 2021
Nrega State | The eligible candidates of rural areas and underprivileged sections are equipped with certain legal entitlements under the NREGA Act. These entitlements ensure that such candidates get proper jobs and wages for their labour. The MNREGA entitlements are as follows:
|Right to a Job Card
|Right to Demand and Receive Work within 15 Days
|Right to Unemployment Allowance
|Right to Plan and Prepare a Shelf of Projects
|Right to Obtain Work Within a Radius of 5 KMs
|Right to Worksite Facilities
|Right to Notified Wage Rate
|Right to Receive Wages Within 15 Days
|Right to Time-Bound Redress of Grievance and the Right to Conduct Concurrent Social Audits of all MGNREGA expenses
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Avail of the NREGA Yojana Job Card? nrega.nic.in 2021
The candidates can do unskilled work and get paid only if they have an MGNREGA Job Card. Following are the eligibility criteria to avail of the MGNREGA Job Card.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be above 18 years to avail of the NREGA Yojana benefit.
- The candidate must be part of a local household Gram Panchayat.
- Applicants must volunteer to perform unskilled labour.
What are the Documents Required to Apply for the MGNREGA Job Card? nrega.nic.in 2021
Following are the essential documents and details to be used while filling out the Mahatma Gandhi Nrega Yojana – MGNREGA Job Card application form.
- Applicant Name
- Photograph of applicants
- Age and Gender of all NREGA Job Card Applicants from the Household
- Village Name
- Name of Gram Panchayat
- Name of Block
- Details of whether the applicant are beneficiaries of SC/ST/IAY/LR
- Specimen Signature/Thumb impression of applicants
- Ration Card of the candidate
- A copy of Original Residential Proof (Example: Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, LPG Receipt, Bank Passbook, Rental Agreement)
- A copy of income proof of the family.
- A copy of identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, UIDAI Aadhar card.
- Details and caste certificates of the candidates if they are from SC/ST/IAY/LR categories.
How to Apply to avail of the benefits of the NREGA Yojana Job Card? nrega.nic.in 2021
Beneficiaries can only apply in offline mode to avail of the benefits of the MNREGA Job Card because of low rural internet availability.
- Visit the official site of NREGA Yojana Nrega.nic.in or directly visit your state’s official site for the Mahatma Gandhi Nrega Yojna and download the application from the site.
- Alternatively, you can also get the NREGA application form from the local gram panchayat. You can even make an NREGA Job Card application on an A4-sized plain paper by mentioning the details highlighted in the eligibility criteria section.
- After filling in your details in the application form and attaching the necessary documents, please submit it to the Gram Panchayats office or any other equivalent office in your area.
- Once the Gram Panchayat verifies your NREGA Job Card application form, you’ll receive your MNREGA Job Card within 15 days of your application submission.
How to apply for work once you get your NREGA Job Card? NREGA Work
- After applying for any position under MNREGA, you will receive a receipt specifying the date you demanded the work.
- You can receive the work within 15 days from the date of your demand.
- You can make the application for MNREGA work individually or in a group.
- The application procedure can be oral, telephonic, online, or written.
- Time and duration of work can be according to the worker’s wish during the employment process. However, a minimum of 14 days of employment is mandatory.
- The candidate can submit multiple applications for employment purposes in different periods.
- You can lodge complaints and grievances and post your queries on MNREGA Job Card-related issues faced in your village through Online-Public Grievances Redressal System that is available on the MGNREGA website nrega.nic.in.
- Visit the MGNREGA website nrega.nic.in and select your state. Thereby follow the instructions to complain Online Public Grievances Redressal System.
How is a Household defined in MGNREGA?
Household means the family members related to each other by blood, marriage, or adoption and normally residing together and sharing meals or holding a standard ration card.
What is the frequency of Job Card registration?
Throughout the Year
For how many years is the registration for a Job Card valid?
The registration is valid for five years and may be renewed/re-validated following the process prescribed for renewal/revalidation as and when required.
If the information contained in the application is found to be incorrect, what is the process to be adopted?
The Gram Panchayat will refer the application to PO. The PO, after independent verification of facts and giving the person concerned an opportunity to be heard, may direct the GP to either.
(i). register the household or
(ii). reject the application or
(iii). secure the particulars correct and re-process the application.
Should the applicant bear the cost of the Job Card (including the photograph affixed to it)?
No, the cost of the Job Cards, including that of the photographs affixed to them, are covered under the administrative expenses and borne as a part of the program cost.
When was Nrega implemented?
To help the poor and unprivileged section of society with joblessness, the Government of India passed a new National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA Yojana) on 23 August 2005.
For how many days does Mgnrega provide employment?
The government of India has mandated to provide at least 100 days of non-skilled manual employment to all rural household adults every financial year to provide them with work.