PFMS Scholarship 2022 Status Check Online | The scholarship is a great way to help students from the weaker section of society get an education. The scholarship is a grant-in-aid to a student from a school or an organization. A scholarship is an amount of money that is given to a student to help them pay for their education.
Read In Hindi: PFMS Se Scholarship Kaise Dekhe
There are several scholarship schemes run by the government of India to help poor people to study. These schemes come under the Pubic Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship. In this article, you will find all the details related to Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship 2022. You will find details about Eligibility criteria, Registration process, Documents required, Know Your Payment Status, etc.
What is the PFMS Scholarship in 2022?
Several scholarship schemes are announced under Pubic Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship to help the weaker section of society to get an education. These scholarship schemes are announced by the concerned authorities. The Pubic Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship schemes provide many incentives to the students from backward classes and economically weaker sections like Scheduled caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), etc.
What are the benefits of the PFMS Scholarship In 2022? pfms govt.in
The Pubic Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship scheme in 2022 benefits the students who are good at studies but cannot afford them. These scholarship schemes help the bright student from the backward class and the economically weaker section of society. It helps the students get an education.
PFMS For Payment through DBT
The government of India has officially declared Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) as an official mode of payment transfer for selected schemes at selected locations. Under DBT, the payment is transferred directly into the beneficiary’s bank account. This helps to eliminate the middleman. Thus, bringing in transparency and efficiency.
List of Scholarship schemes under Pubic Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship
The following is the list of PFMS scholarship 2022 schemes:
- Scholarship to Universities/College StudentsPost-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- Up gradation of Merit of SC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
What are the Eligibility Criteria For PFMS Scholarship 2022?
The applicant must meet the following PFMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria in order to qualify for the PFMS Scholarship 2022:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must have an annual family income below 6 lacs.
- The age limit is 18-25 years.
- Educational Qualification – 10th Pass
What are the documents required for PFMS Scholarship Registration?
The following documents are required to apply for PFMS Scholarship 2022:
- Aadhar card for identification
- Educational certificate
- 12th passing certificate
- Passport size photo
- Fee receipt
How to apply for PFMS Scholarship In 2022? PFMS Registration Online
The applicant needs to follow the steps given below for the PFMS Registration Online process
- First, the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Pubic Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship In 2022
- On the PFMS Home Page, you can see an option for Registration. Click on it.
- Now, you need to select the Scholarship scheme you want to apply for.
- After you select your scheme you can see the PFMS Website Registration Form.
- Now you need to select the year of your passing along with the education board.
- Then, you need to enter your bank account details. You need to enter your bank account number and IFSC Code of the branch you have your account with.
- Now you need to select the category.
- Enter your contact details.
- Now, you need to create a username and password.
- Upload your documents.
- Click on submit.
List of Banks Integrated With PFMS Scholarship 2022
The following is the List Of Banks Integrated with PFMS.
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op. bank Ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op. bank Ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- The central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur Vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op. bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd