ODISHA RATION CARD LIST 2021 | The ration card is one such document that allows residents of a state to acquire rice grains, wheat, and other commodities at reduced prices. The Odisha ration card also acts as the main form of identity for individuals who possess it.
The Odisha ration card, which is issued by the state government, is primarily offered to members of society who have a lower yearly income and cannot pay the non-subsidised prices for food and grain. This page will tell you about the eligibility requirements for applying for a ration card, the application method, and the papers that must be presented.
2020 Odisha Ration Card List
The following are the procedures to verify the ration card list in the state of Odisha:
- Go to the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare official website.
- Enter your district name, ward number, block name, and centre name.
- Select ‘Get Report’ from the drop-down menu.
- When you’re finished, the list of names will appear on your screen.
Ration Card Eligibility in Odisha
The applicant must meet the qualifying requirements before applying for an Odisha ration card. The following are the major qualifying conditions for applying for a ration card:
- The applicant or the applicant’s family must not have any other ration card issued by the state, and
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Odisha Ration Card Types
The state of Odisha provides three sorts of ration cards to its residents who fit into a particular economic level. There are three types of ration cards:
- APL Ration Card: People who are below the poverty level are granted an APL ration card.
- BPL Ration Card: People living in poverty have an annual household income of less than Rs.1 lakh.
- Antyodaya Ration Card: The Antyodaya Anna Yojana card is given to people in society who are economically disadvantaged.
Documents Required for an Odisha Ration Card Application
To apply for an Odisha ration card, a set of papers must be presented for verification as asked by the government. The following papers are required for the card:
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card surrender receipt (in case of transfer)
- Photo identification evidence of all family members
How to Get an Odisha Ration Card
Only offline options are available for applying for an Odisha ration card. Because the application procedure is not available online, applicants must apply for the ration card and submit the application in person at the official TSO or DFO offices. However, the application form for a new ration card may be obtained and filled out on the government’s official Consumer Welfare website.
To apply for an Odisha ration card, follow these steps:
- Go to the government department’s official website.
- On the main page, select the E-bitaran option.
- The website will link you to another page.
- From the list of alternatives, pick the link to the online ration card application form.
- The form will be downloaded to your PC automatically.
- Print the form and fill in the blanks as needed.
- Once the form has been completed, the relevant papers must be attached to it and sent to the nearest DFO office.
After the application is submitted, the government verifies the papers and the application, and the new ration card is mailed to the applicant’s registered address, which can take up to 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it feasible to update the information on a new ration card?
Yes, any adjustments to the ration card are possible. To do so, go to the DFO office and request that the required detail on the ration card be changed. You will be required to submit a series of papers as verification that the desired modifications are valid. The official will modify the information on the ration card after it has been confirmed.
How long does it take for the ration card to be sent to the address?
It may take up to 30 days for the ration card to be sent to the applicant’s registered address. Because the application form and the papers supplied must be validated, the process might take up to a month.
Can you apply for a ration card online?
No, all candidates must apply for the ration card at the local DFO or TSO office in their city. However, the application form for a new ration card may be downloaded from the government’s official website of Consumer Welfare. However, it must be completed offline by the applicant and returned to the office.