Odisha Balaram Yojana Benefits & Eligibility | Balaram Yojana Odisha Apply Online | Odisha Balaram Yojana Form
The Odisha Balaram Yojana was established by the responsible authorities to assist the landless farmers in Odisha. The scheme’s major goal is to assist all landless farmers in the state of Odisha.
We’ve gone over every detail of the scheme in this article so you won’t have any trouble applying for it. In this post, we’ve gone through the specifics of the system, including qualifying criteria, crucial dates, and scheme information. We’ve also included a step-by-step guide on applying for the plan.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
The Odisha government has launched the Odisha Balaram Yojana, which will provide rural credit worth Rs 1,040 crore to landless ranchers who have lost their jobs as a result of the coronavirus outbreak. In the following two years, the strategy will benefit around seven lakh, landless growers. Asit Kumar Tripathy, the Chief Secretary, has directed authorities to provide agrarian credits to landless ranchers through joint obligation gatherings (JLGs). The plan will be implemented at the state level by IMAGE. At the regional level, the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will organise. Sourabh Garg, the Horticulture Secretary, stated that landless ranchers will receive credits through JLGs, which will act as “social insurance.”
Key Features Of Balaram Yojana
|Name of the Scheme
|Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
Benefits Of Balaram Yojana
- The scheme’s principal benefit is that it will benefit around seven lakh landless growers over the next two years.
- The strategy was also designed as a collaborative effort with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) (NABARD).
- In provincial and semi-urban zones, there are around 7000 portions of various banks and PACS for the benefit of farmers.
- At the state and area levels, the Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE) and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be the nodal entities for the plan’s execution.
The objective of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
The primary objective of the Odisha Balaram Yojana is to give financial assistance to farmers affected by the COVID 19 outbreak by giving loans of up to Rs. 1.6 lakh to each JLG.
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
When applying for the scheme, farmers must meet the following qualifying criteria:
- The candidate must be a resident of the state of Odisha.
- The candidate must be a farmer to be considered.
- A farmer is not allowed to possess any land.
To apply for this plan, applicants must have the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size image
Application Procedure of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
When applying for the programme, the applicant must complete the following procedure:
- First, visit the official website.
- On the homepage, select the “Apply Online” option.
- On the screen, a new webpage will be displayed.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Please upload your files.
- Submit the form by clicking the Submit button.
Implementation Of the Scheme
- The strategy was devised in collaboration with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- The programme will be implemented at the field level by the farming specialists. In rural and semi-urban areas, there are around 7000 components of various banks and PACS.
- Ranch advances will be distributed to approximately 70,000 gatherings. Each gathering would include five landless ranchers who will each receive a credit of Rs 1.60 lakh.
- In the next two years, the state government plans to provide ranch finance to seven lakh landless ranchers.
- The actual field-level rural exercises will receive a credit inflow of roughly Rs.1040 crores through this strategy.