HP MukhyaMantri Seva Sankalp Yojana – Dial 1100 Helpline | Jai Ram Thakur, the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, has started the Mukhya Mantri Seva Sankalp Yojana. If the citizens of the state have a complaint, they can register it online using this system by visiting the official website.
The state government has introduced helpline number 1100 under this scheme for citizens of the state to register their complaints. All residents of Himachal Pradesh can approach the Chief Minister of the state using this helpline number. After making a complaint, your concerns will be fixed and delivered to you by the concerned officer.
Through this article, we will provide you with all of the relevant information about the Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Yojana, so please read it all the way through.
Dial 1100 HP Seva Sankalp
People can submit their complaints at the Sankalp helpline from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Aside from that, the Seva Sankalp Portal has been established to allow users to submit grievances and track their progress online. Under this system, all officers will be obligated to resolve people’s complaints within seven to fourteen days. For this, all efforts will be worthwhile. Concerned authorities will try all possible solutions to your issues.
6500 officers from 56 departments have been allocated duties to ensure the proper implementation of the Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Helpline. The Himachal government’s helpline number is fully toll-free, allowing Himachal residents to submit complaints online from anywhere in the state.
Objective of Mukhya Mantri Seva Sankalp Yojana
Before the launch of this helpline number, residents of the state would have to visit government offices to receive answers to their questions and would have to deal with a variety of difficulties. Chief Minister Seva Sankalp Yojana has recently been launched to address all of these problems.
The Himachal Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Yojana’s major goal is to provide all people with an 1100 helpline number to obtain help with their issues. Government shall attempt in every manner possible to solve the problems of all the people in the state through our hotline number. Through this programme, the citizens of the state would be able to solve their concerns.
Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Yojana Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|Mukhya Mantri Seva Sankalp Yojana
|Chief Minister Jairam Thakur
|Citizens of state
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Seva Sankalp Yojana
- This scheme is open to all Himachal Pradesh citizens.
- You can approach the Chief Minister and obtain support using the state government’s helpline number 1100.
- People in the state can submit their grievances by dialling 1100 HP Seva Sankalp.
- Residents of the state can also file complaints by visiting the official website.
- This helpline will operate in all major and minor cities, eliminating the need for citizens to visit government offices to resolve issues.
- After a specified amount of time has passed, the Chief Minister will personally contact the complainants and assume responsibility for resolving their issues.
- All officials have been directed to actively work for this helpline.
- The government will contact you as quickly as possible to resolve your issues.
How to do Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Yojana complaint registration?
Follow the steps outlined below to file a complaint.
- To begin, go to the official website; once there,
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- On the home page, you will find the option to submit a complaint.
- Click on the submit a complaint option.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- The guidelines are provided on this page; check the box next to agree after reading them, and click the submit button.
- Following that, a form will appear on the screen.
- You must fill out all of the information requested in this form, such as Complainant Information, Registration of Complaint, and so on.
- After you’ve filled out all of the required information, click the button to submit your complaint.
- This way your complaint will be processed through the Mukhya Mantri Seva Sankalp Helpline Portal.
How to check the application status of Seva Sankalp Yojana?
- To begin, go to the official website.
- The home page will be displayed after you visit the official website.
- You must click on the option to view the status of your complaint or suggestion on the home page.
- The next page will be displayed after you click on the option.
- On this website, you can check the status of your application by entering your complaint number or mobile phone number.
- After selecting one of them, fill out the form below, and an OTP will be sent to your phone; enter it to check the status of your complaint.