JK HRMS Portal Registration @ hrms.jk.gov.in | JK HRMS Portal Login, Employee Salary Slip, App Download
The government of Jammu and Kashmir has announced that registration for the JK HRMS Portal is open to the public. Government employees in the state of Jammu and Kashmir can now register here to revise their employment records. To register for a position or make changes to your application information online, applicants should proceed to hrms.jk.gov.in. Please read this article carefully for details on how to register for the JK HRMS Portal, what documents are needed, when the application deadline is, and more. To understand the objective of JK HRMS, read on.
JK HRMS Portal
The Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System (JKHRMs) is expected to be implemented by the government in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir in order to provide an integrated platform for a range of employee-related services, including keeping track of service histories, postings, and promotions. The portal will be a central location where customers can access their pay stubs, general pension funds, income tax statements, SLI subscriptions, and other information in addition to providing information about the service.
The web-based JKHRMS system would make it simple to access other employee-related services like Employee Performance Monitoring and Property Returns System (PRS) from a single location. The Centralized Personnel Information System (CPIS) data on every employee in the UT of J&K is integrated into the proposed JK HRMS, including basic data, initial appointment, joining, qualification, contact, posting, promotion records, and more (JKHRMS),
In order to provide an integrated platform for employee-related services like digital service book maintenance, postings, and promotions, the government wants to construct the Jammu & JK HRMSs in the UT of Jammu and Kashmir. Wage slips, GP funds, income tax statements, SLI subscriptions, and service details will all be available on the website. JKHRMS is a web-based service that also makes it simple for employees to use other services like EPM and PRS.
Key Highlights of JK HRMS Portal
|JK HRMS Portal Registration
|Jammu & Kashmir (UT)
|J&K HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (JKHRMS)
|Mode of Application
|Jammu & Kashmir (UT)
|Govt. Employees only
Objectives of the JK HRMS Portal
This state-run site intends to be a central hub where residents can go to update their information and register for government services.
Benefits and Features of the JK HRMS Portal
The portal’s benefits and features have been outlined below.
- The proposed KHRMS is based on Portal, the Centralized Personnel Information System, which incorporates data about all current and former state of J&K workers, including personal information, appointment/joining, qualification, contact information, posting information, promotion information, and more.
- Another advantage for various government agencies is that the Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Management System JKHRMS uses only the most recent and reliable employee data.
- With JKHRMS, personnel can sign up for services and double-check their validity.
- Employees who notice that their data in the dashboard is incorrect or out of current must fill out a Correction Form and get it approved by DDO.
- Information for workers such as how to register, fill out correction papers, etc. will also be available online.
Eligibility for JK HRMS Portal
To join JK HRMS, please sign up here. Online applicants should first review the application requirements.
- Government employees are the only eligible applicants.
- Diploma of Domicile requirements must be met.
JK HRMS Portal Documents
- Proof of identification
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Service Details.
- Mobile Number.
How to Log in to the JK HRMS Portal
- Go to the organization’s home page.
- The JK HRMS Portal homepage will display at this time.
- The registration form requires a username and password.
- Please type in the captcha code that appears on the screen.
- Then, click the Login link.
How to Register for the JK HRMS Portal
How to Use the HRMS Portal: Step-by-Step Instructions:
- To access the portal, please visit hrms.jk.gov.in.
- Choose the choice “Employee Registration.” Enter the same information you used to register for the current CPIS Portal, including your employee id, cell phone number, and birthdate, in the verification code box.
- You’ll receive a one-time passcode (OTP) via the mobile number you provided during signup. The OTP has a 10-minute time limit during which it can be used.
- Enter the OTP and then set a new, more efficient password. Passwords need to be at least 8 characters long and satisfy the following criteria: they must contain at least one capital letter (A-Z), one lowercase letter (a-z), and one digit. (0-10)
- The use of a Special Character (@, #, $, or) is mandatory.
- Keep this password in a safe place; under no conditions should it be shared with anyone else.
How to Submit a Request for New or Updated Information
- Check out their official website.
- The JK HRMS Portal’s homepage will now display.
- Next, on the main screen, select the option labeled “Request an Update to Existing Data.”
- After clicking the link, a new tab containing the pdf file will load.
- Select “Download” to save the file to your computer.