Rajasthan SSO ID Portal | the government of India is pushing the Digital India initiative and increasing services online. It is tough to remember different IDs and passwords for various work. To eliminate this and facilitate the citizens, the state government of Rajasthan has launched an Online Digital Service Portal called Rajasthan SSO ID Portal.
The SSO ID provides the facility to use the same ID and password for all the work related to the state government of Rajasthan. Using the Rajasthan SSO ID Portal, you can avail of online services for more than 100 departments at the same time on a single portal.
Here, you will find all the Rajasthan SSO ID portal details, Registration, Login, etc. Read till the end to clear all your doubts and queries.
What is SSO ID Rajasthan? राजस्थान एसएसओ आईडी क्या है
राजस्थान एसएसओ आईडी क्या है | Rajasthan SSO ID Portal | Anyone in the state can avail of the Rajasthan SSO ID Portal facility irrespective of their background. You can access various e-services at a single click using the Rajasthan SSO ID Portal. Rajasthan SSO ID Portal links many services like E Mitra Services, Bhamashah Card Service, Rajasthan Employment Service, Online Recruitment form, Bill submission (water, electricity, etc.), etc. You can access them all from a single web portal. You don’t need to visit separate web portals for different work.
What is the objective of SSO ID Rajasthan?
The main objective of the Rajasthan SSO ID is to push the digital India scheme. It is challenging for people to remember different web portals for additional work. So, to ease that, the State government of Rajasthan launched Online Digital Service Portal Rajasthan SSO ID. Using the Online Digital Service Portal SSO ID, citizens can avail of all the e-services provided by the state government from a single web portal.
What are the benefits of the SSO ID Rajasthan?
The SSO ID portal is beneficial in many different ways. Some of them are listed below:
- Easy to use.
- You don’t need to remember multiple usernames and passwords.
How to do SSO ID Registration Rajasthan?
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal Registration | Anyone needs to register for Rajasthan SSO ID. You cannot take advantage of any of the e-services provided by the state government of Rajasthan without an SSO ID. The Rajasthan SSO ID Portal Registration process to access the Rajasthan SSO ID web services is very simple. All interested beneficiaries can take advantage of the Rajasthan SSO ID web portal by registering online. The registration process is free of cost. Anyone who hasn’t registered for the same and does not hold a valid Rajasthan SSO ID can do so by visiting the official website.
What are the documents required for SSO ID Rajasthan Registration 2022?
The following are the documents required to obtain the SSO ID-Rajasthan:
- Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Using Facebook login credentials
- Using google login credentials
- Using BRN (For Business Only)
- SIPF ID (For government employees Only)
What are the steps for SSO ID Registration Online?
You can register online for SSO ID Rajasthan by following the steps given below:
- First, visit the homepage of the official website
- You will see an option to “Register” on the website’s homepage. Click on the option “Register.”
- After you click on the “Register” option, a new page will open on the screen. You can register using your Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, Facebook, or Google as per your choice.
- A form will be displayed on your computer screen. Fill up the form using an Aadhar card, or bhamashah card, and submit the form.
- The username and password will be auto generated while creating the SSO ID.
- You can use this username and password to login into the portal.
How to Download Single Sign On (Rajasthan SSO Mobile APP)? RAJSSO Mobile APP Download
RAJSSO Mobile APP Download | You can also Download Rajasthan SSO Mobile APP on your android mobile phone by following the steps given below:
- First, open the play store on your mobile phone.
- Then, in the search box, search for Rajasthan SSO Mobile APP.
- Now, you will see a list of apps on your screen.
- Select the Rajasthan SSO Mobile APP.
- Click on Install
- After successful installation, you can start using your Rajasthan SSO Mobile APP on your mobile phone.
What is the process for Rajasthan SSO ID Login?
Once you have successfully registered on the portal, it’s time to log in. The login process is straightforward. You can follow the steps given below to login into your account:
- First, visit the homepage of the official website sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will see an option to log in. Click on the Login option.
- Now a new page will be displayed. You can use your auto-generated username and password to log in.
What are the Government Scheme Services provided under – Rajasthan SSO ID Portal?
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal provides the following Government Scheme Services:
- SSO ID for Arm’s License
- Artisan Registration
- Attendance MIS
- Bank Correspondence
- Bhamashah Card Service
- E-Tula man
- GSP Consultancy, GST Home Portal
- e-Library, e-Mitra and e-Mitra Reports (E Mitra Services)
- BPAS (UDH)
- BRSY, BSBY
- eBay Bazaar, E-Devsthan, EHR, EID
- E-learning, Electrical Inspectorate
- Business registration
- challenge for change
- Higher Technical and Medical Education (HTE)
- Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
- ITI APP
- Labor Department Management System (LDMS)
- Local Self Government (LSG)
SSO ID Help Desk
- Helpline Number: – 0141-5153-222/5123-717
- Email Support: – email@example.com/
What is SSO ID Full Form?
The full form for SSO ID is Single Sign-On.