UP Ration Card Name List | UP Ration Card Online Apply | UP Ration Card Check Status
FCS UP RATION CARD LIST 2021 | All citizens of India can avail of Ration Cards (राशन कार्ड) provided by the Government of India under the National Food Security Act. A Ration Card In UP is an official document provided by the government to purchase essential commodities like food grains, kerosene oil, and other daily use goods at subsidized rates. Ration Card In UP is granted by the Food Civil Supplies (fcs.up.gov.in in the case of Uttar Pradesh) and the Consumer Affairs Department. People holding Ration Card In UP can even use this card as proof of identity.
Read in Hindi: यूपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2022 ऑनलाइन देखे | fcs.up.gov.in
The UP Ration Card aims to provide necessary commodities to the lower sections of society and lets them avail the beneficiaries of the Food Security Act. This article gives key insights on various documents required, the availability criteria, procedure, and other equivalent information to avail of the UP Ration Card.
how many types of ration card are available in India? (Ration Card Types)
- White Ration Card Eligibility
Citizens of India who are above the poverty line are eligible to apply for a white ration card. The colour White indicates that you are above the poverty line.
- Blue/Green/Yellow/Red Ration Card (Ration Card BPL)
Citizens of India below the poverty line (BPL Card Online UP) are eligible to apply for a Blue/Green/Yellow/Red Ration Card. They can purchase food grains and other goods at subsidized rates.
List of Official Ration Card Website (राशन कार्ड नाम लिस्ट)
|State||Official Ration Card Website|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||https://dcsca.andaman.gov.in/#|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||http://epds.nic.in/|
|Jammu & Kashmir||http://jkfcsca.gov.in/|
Who Is Eligible For Ration Card In UP? UP Ration Card Eligibility
The following are the various UP Ration Card Eligibility to be considered while UP Ration Card Registration
- The applicant and their family members must be a citizen of India and should be residents of Uttar Pradesh for a Ration Card In UP.
- The applicant and their family members must not possess any other Ration Card in any other State in India except Uttar Pradesh (If they have, it must be withdrawn).
- The applicant and their family members must be close relatives.
- If you are newly married and your name is on the family ration card, you and your spouse have to avail of name deletion certificates (Remove names from your respective family cards).
|Types Of Ration Card||UP Ration Card Eligibility|
|BPL Cards (Below Poverty Line)||Citizens below the poverty line having an annual income less than Rs.10,000|
|APL Cards (Above Poverty Line)||Citizens above the poverty line having an annual income above Rs.10,000|
|AAY Cards (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)||Citizens who are poor and don’t have a stable source of income.|
What Are The Documents Needed For Ration Card In UP? (नए राशन कार्ड हेतु आवेदन)
Here is the list of Required Documents for Ration Card In Uttar Pradesh
- An official New Ration Card Application Form Pdf by the FCS Department of Uttar Pradesh (FCS UP)
- A copy of Original Residential Proof (Example: Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, LPG Receipt, Bank Passbook, Rental Agreement)
- A copy of the age certificate/school leaving certificate of the head of the family.
- A copy of income proof of the family.
- A copy of identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, UIDAI Aadhar card.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Self-Declaration and Certificate from Pradhan/Ward Councilor
- Mobile numbers or Email addresses may be filled up in the format to enable this department to send an automated message to the applicant on the status of the application.
- A self-addressed and stamped postal cover or postcard to enable the office to communicate with the applicant.
- Tenancy agreement if the applicant is a tenant.
How to Apply for UP Ration Card? (नए राशन कार्ड हेतु आवेदन)
The candidate can apply both via online and offline mode in the following ways
Online Ration Card Apply
You need to follow the following steps for Online Ration Card Application
- Go to the Official Website Of Ration Card fcs.up.gov.in or Consumer Affairs Department of Uttar Pradesh consumeraffairs.nic.in.
- Select NFSA (NFSA Ration Card Status Check) on the left side under the Online Ration Card Management System.
- When prompted to an application form (New Ration Card Form PDF), the applicant should fill in their correct details as required (New Ration Card PDF Form). Click on ‘Submit’ after filling in the details.
- After the application form is filled and successfully submitted, the candidate will receive a Ration Card Application Number and acknowledgement for checking the Ration Card Application Status Check.
Offline Ration Card Apply (नए राशन कार्ड हेतु आवेदन)
You need to follow the following steps for Offline Ration Card Apply.
- Download the Ration Card Application Form (Ration Card Form Download) from the Official Website Of Ration Card (fcs.up.gov.in) or the Consumer Affairs Department of Uttar Pradesh, and fill in all the necessary details. Note: You can even avail of this form from your nearest ration shop.
- Submit the Ration Card Application Form after filling in the details and attaching the Required Documents for Ration Card In Uttar Pradesh at your nearest ration shop.
- After the application form is filled out and successfully submitted, the candidate will receive an application number and acknowledgement for checking the status of your ration card from the ration shop.
How to Check Ration Card Application Status? (राशन कार्ड सर्च)
- Go to the Official Website Of Ration Card (fcs.up.gov.in/) or Consumer Affairs Department of Uttar Pradesh, and click on the ‘Check Status’ tab.
- A page will open that shows the list of candidates who have applied for a ration card recently and the Status For Ration Card.
- Or, you can even enter your credentials (Aadhar card and Ration Card Application Number), log into the site, and check the exact Status For Ration Card (Ration Card details).
What is the process for Online Ration Card Download? Ration Card Download/Print
- Once your request for the ration card has been approved, you can go to the Official Website Of Ration Card (fcs.up.gov.in) or Consumer Affairs Department of Uttar Pradesh, log in (Ration Card Login) with your credentials.
- There will be options available to download (Ration Card Download) and print the ration card. Click on the ‘Ration Card Print’ option.
- After saving the ration card in a pdf format, you can print (Ration Card Print) it and use it at your nearby ration shops to avail of the goods at a subsidized rate.
The motive of the Uttar Pradesh Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department (FCS UP) is the critical source to provide food security to the underprovided sections of the society, especially women. It has made the availing of ration cards easy and hassle-free by introducing various modes for quick ration supply. You can visit their official site for more details and queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it mandatory for every citizen of India to have a Ration Card?
No, it’s not a compulsory document, as anyone who wishes to apply for this card can do so as per their wish. It’s identity proof for the people who want to take ration at a subsidized rate from their respective ration shops.
What is the application fee amount to avail of the UP Ration Card?
There is no application fee to avail of the UP Ration Card. However, you will have to give Rs.100 to collect the ration card.
What is the processing time for the UP Ration Card?
Your ration card will be issued within 15 days after you have successfully submitted the application form and documents and the officials have verified it completely.
What is the validity of the UP Ration Card?
The ration card is valid for a lifetime and will be renewed based on an official announcement by the U.P. government.
Is UP Ration Card applicable to other states?
No. As of now, there are no provisions by the FCS UP for the Uttar Pradesh ration card to be used in any other state.