Mr YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, launched the Amma Vodi plan, and through its execution, several incentives were given to students of government schools in Andhra Pradesh. We shall share with you all of the other data about the Amma Vodi scheme in this post, including the final recipient list for Phase I, which was announced by the competent authorities on December 27, 2019. We’ve created step-by-step guidance in this post to help you check your name on the beneficiary list.
Amma Vodi List January Update
Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy of Nellore started the second phase of the Amma Vodi project on January 11, 2021. Education Minister A. Suresh provided this information. Around 44 lakh women will receive 15000 under the Amma Vodi Scheme’s second phase for sending their children to school. 1000 is withdrawn from the 15000 transferred into the bank accounts of mothers under the Amma Vodi scheme to improve and maintain the school’s bathroom facility. This initiative will cost the state government Rs 6400 crore to implement. In light of the current circumstances in Covid-19, the state government has waived the 75 per cent attendance requirement.
- The Amma Vodi plan has been executed most transparently across the state. Corruption does not exist at any level.
- The number of beneficiaries under the Amma Vodi plan has increased this year compared to the previous year, and the government is working to extend the scheme’s benefits to sanitary employees as well.
- This campaign is beginning to yield the intended results, with 3 lakh students enrolled in government-run institutions this year.
- The civil supply department has simplified the ration card, and as a result, some qualified recipients have been excluded from the Amma Vodi plan. The School Education Department has begun the re-verification process to ensure that all eligible beneficiaries are included in this programme.
Key Highlights of the AP Amma Vodi List Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme
|CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)
|10th June 2019
|Phase I Beneficiary List
|27th December 2019
|Phase II Beneficiary List
|22nd December 2020
Laptop Instead of Financial Assistance Under Amma Vodi
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister, has launched the second phase of the Amma Vodi Scheme. During the event, he reminded residents that due to the state’s lockdown, many impoverished students were unable to access online lessons because they lacked access to devices like computers and smartphones.
As a result, from next year, beneficiaries of the Amma Vodi plan whose children are in classes 9 to 12 will be able to choose a laptop instead of receiving Rs 15,000 in financial support.
Students who participate in the Vasati Deewana Scheme can also use this option. Andhra Pradesh’s government is also planning to introduce computer literacy courses beginning in eighth grade so that kids in government schools can compete with students in private institutions.
- The infrastructure of government schools will also be renovated, according to the Chief Minister, so that children can receive a proper education. The Amma Vodi scheme will also help to reduce dropout rates and boost student attendance.
- If a kid is absent from school for more than three days, the volunteers must go to the student’s home to improve his or her attendance. The school’s toilet maintenance will be deducted from the financial support of Rs 15000. As a result, parents will be able to raise concerns about the state of the toilets in their children’s schools. If the bathrooms are in poor condition, students can phone 1902 to make a complaint.
2nd Phase Payment of Amma Vodi Scheme
As you are aware, all impoverished students would receive Rs 15000 per year under the Amma Vodi scheme. The government of Andhra Pradesh is preparing to launch phase 2 of the Amma Vodi scheme. All activities, such as getting personal information, an Aadhar number, and bank account information, must be done by the deadline. The school’s headmaster is in charge of enrolling all qualified students. The education department has established a timeframe for correcting details, confirmation, and repair of errors, among other things.
- A meeting of state district and Mandal level education officers was held on December 9, 2020.
- Instructions for detail correction, confirmation, and rectification, among other things, were discussed at this meeting. The JnanaBhumi Portal will offer a list of all qualifying students.
- On December 16, 2020, a list of all eligible moms and guardians will be revealed. All errors in the facts must be resolved by the school headmaster before the deadline, and all objections regarding the eligibility of beneficiaries must be forwarded to the joint collector.
- The final list will be available on December 26, 2020. To manage and implement the Amma Vodi scheme, three 24-hour helplines will be established at the DPO office in Visakhapatnam.
Amma Vodi Schedule for Selection of Beneficiaries
|Registration of parents and guardians
|10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020
|Name of eligible parents and guardians to be displayed on village and ward secretariat
|16th December 2020
|The list was published on the Amma Vodi portal after corrections
|19th December 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
|Review of the list by School, College principles and secretariat staff
|20th December 2020 to 24th December 2020
|The final display of the list in the ward and village secretariat
|26th December 2020
|Online inclusion of list approved by gram Sabha
|29th December 2020
|Sending the final list by the principals to the district education office and collector and approval of the final list by district collectors
|30th December 2020
Amma Vodi Budget 2022
Tuesday, June 16, 2020, Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister B Rajendra Nath Reddy presented the state’s budget for the coming fiscal year before the state Assembly in Velagapudi. Out of a total budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore, the state government has allotted Rs 22,604 crore to education. The government allocated Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector in the 2020 budget, which will be increased in the 2021 budget. The Amma Vodi project has been allocated Rs. 6,000 crores from this total.
Amma Vodi Phase 2 Beneficiary List Released
The Amma Vodi recipient list has been issued online, according to education minister Dr Audimulapu Suresh. A thorough list will be announced on December 26, 2020, and the final list will be announced on December 30, 2020. There are around 7274674 kids in grades 1 through 10 in 64533 schools across the state, with over 10.94 lakh intermediate pupils. By the 9th of January 2021, the benefit amount will be sent to the beneficiary’s bank account. Parents are urged to set up Rs 1000 from their child’s benefit to help keep the school clean.
The government takes all necessary steps to ensure that all qualified beneficiaries get benefits. The plan is being implemented transparently. The Chief Minister deposits the benefit money immediately into the beneficiary’s account.
Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister announced a flagship programme known as the popular AMMA VODI scheme. It was created as part of the NAVARATNALU project, which aims to provide financial aid to every mother from a low-income family, regardless of caste, creed, religion, or geography. This incentive will allow her to educate her child/children in all of the following institutions from Class I to XII:
- Recognized Government
- Private Aided
- Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges for the Academic year 2020-21
Guidelines For Amma Vodi Scheme In 2021
Amma Vodi guidelines for the year 2020-21 have been announced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, and they are as follows:
- The preparatory actions on the Amma Vodi project will take performed at the present level from December 9th to December 25th 2020.
- From December 10, 2020, through December 20, 2020, all principals must register and update student information.
- On the 15th of December 2020, a list of all eligible mothers/guardians whose children are enrolled in the info/knowledge land portal will be examined and released. This list will be scrutinised using criteria from the sixth level.
- On the 15th of December 2020, all pupils whose information has been updated before that date will be sent to APCFSS.
- On December 19, 2020, the list of eligible mothers/caregivers will be revised. This list will be evaluated based on the six-level criteria.
- All details promoted on the Amma Vodi portal between December 20, 2020, and December 24, 2020, must be published on the school notice board and the gram/ward secretariat notice board.
- If the Aadhar number, bank account number, or IFSC code includes any problems, the principals are responsible for correcting them.
- The village/ward secretariat is responsible for submitting any objections relating to disqualification to the collector. The filing process will follow the regular protocol, and the joint collector will address these complaints.
- The list will be compiled and released on the 16th and 20th of December 2020. By the 26th of December 2020, a final list with corrected objections will be available on the portal.
- On the 27th and 28th of December 2020, the ward/gram Sabha will ratify the final list.
- The final list must be submitted electronically by the village/ward educational welfare assistant by December 29, 2020.
- By December 30, 2020, the headmaster must give over the list to the district educational officer via the zonal education officer.
- The district education officer must send the list to the district collector by December 30, 2020.
Details of Amma Vodi Scheme
The Amma Vodi scheme was launched to try to lower the school dropout rate. Every year, Rs 15000 is placed into the bank accounts of moms who send their children to school under this scheme. Poverty will not be a barrier to education under this plan. Every woman in the state will have access to education for her children. The second phase of the Amma Vodi initiative has begun, with Rs 15000 being deposited into the bank accounts of women who take their children to school.
- To lower the dropout rate, schools provide a variety of services such as customised menus, uniforms, and literature. To reach a complete literacy rate, the government has made education a key priority. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the state’s chief minister, is doing everything he can to raise the state’s literacy rate and give quality education to the needy.
- He has introduced the Nadu-Nadu scheme to improve school facilities and the Jagananna Goru Mudda scheme to supply nutritional food during school lunches. Several state students benefit from these programmes.
- The literacy rate among the poorest and weaker sections of society will rise as a result of the execution of these programmes.
What are the eligibility criteria For the Scheme?
The scheme’s eligibility requirements have been finalised:
- Children studying in only government schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
- Only permanent inhabitants of the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
Beneficiary List of Amma Vodi Phase II
The recipient list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will be available on the scheme’s official website. To download the scheme, simply follow these simple steps:
- To begin, go to the Amma Vodi Scheme’s official website to view the Phase 2 Beneficiary List.
- When you get to the homepage, look for the Search Child Details option.
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor
- Now a new computer tab will open with some required details
- First of all, Select the District Name.
- Now Fill in your mother’s or guardian’s Aadhaar number, then the verification code.
- Then select Get Details from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, the beneficiary’s information will appear in front of you.
- Print the beneficiary list by pressing the print button.
- Keep this information in a safe place for future use.
What are the benefits Of the Amma Vodi Scheme?
The AP Amma Vodi scheme has numerous advantages, the first and most important of which is the stipend that it will provide to school-aged children. The incentive will assist impoverished families in attending school and covering some of their costs. It will be a fantastic approach to motivate parents to send their children to school. As we all know, the percentage of school-aged children in rural areas is relatively low, and our programme will assist in significantly boosting that percentage.
- The Amma Vodi scheme benefited roughly 42 lakh people last year, and the number has climbed to 44.48 lakh this year.
- The Andhra Pradesh government is also working to improve the quality of midday meals, which will benefit students’ health. Many pupils have transferred from private to public schools as a result of these programmes.
- The administration has also adopted English as a second language in government schools so that the underprivileged can benefit as well.
What are the documents required for Amma Vodi?
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Address Proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
What are the features of the Amma Vodi Scheme?
The Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi skin includes the following features:
- Funds will only be transferred to beneficiaries via direct benefit transfer or online.
- Once the beneficiary has completed normal twelfth grade, neither the beneficiary nor the beneficiary’s mother will be eligible for aid.
- The monies will be distributed to all of the beneficiaries every January until they complete their studies.
- If the beneficiary decides to discontinue his or her studies, no cash will be made available to him or her.
What is the Application Process of the Amma Vodi Scheme?
While applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2020, keep the following application process in mind:
- First, you must download the application form for the plan.
- Fill in the application form carefully after downloading it.
- All of the above-mentioned documents should be attached.
- Please submit your application to the appropriate office or any government office.
How to do Officer Login?
- To begin, go to the Amma Vodi Scheme’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- Click the OFFICER/2nd INTER COLLEGE LOGIN option on the front page.
- A login page will now appear in front of you.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, where you must click on the login link for the district in which you live.
- The following are the login links:
- Then you must input your login credentials.
- You can now edit Amma Vodi’s data on the Board of Intermediate 2nd year child.
Mode of Payment
Beneficiaries will have their benefits directly placed into their mother’s or guardian’s bank accounts by the concerned authorities. Every year in January, the sum will be transferred till the applicant has completed intermediate/ 12th/ +2. If the child drops out of school in the middle of the semester, he will not be eligible for financial aid.
Amma Vodi District Wise List
The list will be released district by district in May. It may also be published by the school or in any other manner that is prescribed. You can find the district-by-district list here:
|Name of the districts
|Beneficiary List PDF
Helpline Contact Number
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in
Search Amma Vodi 2022 Beneficiary List | Amma Vodi Status | | AP Amma Vodi List Download | jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal | Jaganna Amma Vodi Eligibility List Download | Amma Vodi List Phase 2