JHARKHAND RATION CARD | Under the National Food Security Act, the government issues ration cards to individuals around the nation who are entitled to purchase food grains at a reduced price via the Public Distribution System. The Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department issues the ration card. A ration card is also used as a form of identity for those who possess it.
The Jharkhand ration card seeks to distribute food and grain to the poorest members of society, making them beneficiaries of the country’s food security. This article intends to give information about Jharkhand ration cards in terms of different elements such as kinds, eligibility, papers necessary, and so on.
2020 Jharkhand Ration Card List
They can verify the list of applicants who received the ration card by accessing the website and following the method outlined below.
- Select the “e-Services” option from the navigation bar.
- Click on the “e-Ration card” link.
- Select the “Village list” tab.
- Choose your district, taluk, gramme panchayat, and village, then click the “Go” button.
- The screen will provide a list of ration cards in the specified village.
Ration Card Eligibility in Jharkhand
- AAY ration card is distributed as part of the Antyodaya Yojana to those who are financially poorer than other classes of people.
- PHH ration card are distributed to families that are members of the Priority Household and live in rural areas of the state.
- NPHH Non-Priority Households receive a separate ration card since their households have a consistent annual income. They do not receive subsidised products.
- White ration card is provided to those who earn more than Rs.1 lakh per year.
Documents Required to Apply for a Ration Card in Jharkhand
The applicant must present the following papers to apply for a ration card in Jharkhand, whether online or offline:
- Passbook from the bank
- A Gazette Officer must testify to each family member’s passport-size picture.
- Electricity Charges
- Receipt for house rent
- Telephone bill
How to Apply for a Ration Card in Jharkhand
In Jharkhand, you may apply for a ration card either online or offline. If you do not have an internet connection, you can submit application forms and needed papers to the centre.
However, you may apply for a ration card online as well. Here are the actions you must take to do this:
- Go to aahar.jharkhand.gov.in for further information.
- Click on ‘online service’ and then on ‘online application.’
- The website will take you to a new page where you must read the material and click on the ‘proceed’ button.
- After that, on the redirected website, pick the ‘apply for new ration card’ option.
- On the new screen, click ‘proceed’ and then input your phone number.
- The application form will appear on the screen when you enter your cellphone number.
- Complete the form as instructed and click the ‘continue’ button.
- The website will ask you to input the OTP that was delivered to the phone number you provided.
- When you submit the form, a reference number will appear on the screen.
- Click ‘save,’ then print the paperwork and send it to the DSO office closest to you.
How to Check the Status of Your Ration Card Online
You may check the status of your ration card online once you have submitted the application form to the DSO office along with the relevant documentation. To do so, simply follow the procedures outlined below.
- Go to the official website.
- Select the ‘application status’ option from the ‘online service’ menu.
- Enter the needed information, such as an application number or cell phone number.
- When you click on ‘check status,’ your application status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Make Changes on Your Jharkhand Ration Card
You can also make changes to your ration card if any information on it is inaccurate. Here are the actions you may take to do this:
- Go to aahar.jharkhand.gov.in to see the official website.
- Choose the ‘online service’ and then the ‘online application.’
- Click the ‘proceed’ button.
- You must pick up the error and rectify it on the redirected page.
- After you’ve made the necessary adjustments, enter your ration card number and registered cellphone number.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number and select the OTP option.
- If you want to add a family member, enter the OTP and fill in the necessary data for new members before clicking ‘send.’
- Print the page and bring it to the local DSO office together with the needed papers.
- Please keep in mind that name changes cannot be performed online and must be submitted in person at the local DSO office.
Where can I find the DSO offices in Jharkhand?
DSO offices may be found throughout the state of Jharkhand. You may find a list of DSO offices on the official website at aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
How do you update your ration card’s name?
You can alter the name on your ration card by going to your local DSO office and submitting a request together with supporting papers.
What sorts of ration cards are available in Jharkhand?
In the state of Jharkhand, there are three varieties of ration cards: the PH Ration card, the White Ration card, and the AAY card.
How long does it take for a ration card to be delivered to the applicant?
It may take up to 15 days for the ration card to be issued to your registered residence address after your application is filed and the papers are validated.