GUJARAT RATION CARD | All state governments offer ration cards to Indian residents who cannot afford basic necessities for their families. You can get food grains at subsidised costs if you have this card. Due to the present situation of emergency, the Gujarat state government has declared a ration discount for all cards. Every member of the household can now get a 7-kilogramme feed in a month.
2022 Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List
The Gujarat ration card list is available online. Take the following steps:
- Go to this website.
- Choose a month and year. Click the “Go” button.
- On the screen, you will find a list of beneficiaries organised by district/taluka.
- You will now see the details of ration card recipients for the region you have chosen.
- Select the total quantity of ration cards. Cardholders’ names and other information will now be shown.
- Click on your ration card number
- You will now view the members of your ration card’s details.
Documents Required for a Gujarat Ration Card Application
To apply for a Gujarat ration card, you must provide one of the following documents:
- A legal copy of your voter ID/election card
- A copy of your PAN card
- A copy of your power bill
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your driving licence
- A copy of your telephone bill
How to apply for a City Gujarat Ration Card?
Follow these procedures to apply for a Gujarat ration card:
- Navigate to the official website of the Gujarat Government.
- If you have not yet registered on this portal, please do so in order to obtain your application form. If you have already registered, simply enter your login information and access the portal.
- Click the “Revenue” button.
- Select “More” from the drop-down menu.
- Hover your mouse above “Application for new ration card” and click it.
- Your offline application form will be shown. Select “Download Form” from the drop-down menu.
- To apply online, click “Apply Online” and then “Submit.”
How can I obtain a barcoded ration card?
Form-II must be completed in order to get a barcoded ration card.
What should I do if I wish to transfer the barcode on my ration card?
If you have a barcoded ration card, you just need to alter the name and address of the merchant.
How can I connect my Aadhaar card to my ration card?
You must go to the official Aadhaar connecting website. Choose “Start Now” and provide your mailing address. Enter your Aadhaar number, ration card number, cellphone number, and email address after selecting “Ration card” as the benefit type.