The state government of Delhi has launched the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana to provide unemployment benefits to unemployed youth. The Delhi government would provide financial help to educated youth in the capital who are unemployed or underemployed under Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
Jobless youth who have completed graduation will be granted an unemployment payment (Delhi Berojgari Bhatta) of Rs 5000 per month under the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022, while unemployed youth who have passed graduation will be awarded an unemployment allowance (Delhi Berojgari Bhatta) of Rs 7500 per month. Financial help will be offered in the form of an allowance (unemployment allowance of Rs. 7500 per month for unemployed youngsters pursuing postgraduate studies).
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022
Interested Delhi residents who want to take benefit of this scheme (Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022) must apply online on the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Official Website. Those who have already registered with the Employment Exchange will be eligible for unemployment benefits. This record will serve as a verification of youth unemployment. Unemployed youth will receive this unemployment benefit until they find work. The government would grant the advantage of unemployment allowance in Delhi 2022 to all unemployed youth in Delhi.
Key Highlights of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022
|Name of the scheme
|Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022
|Government of Delhi
|The unemployed youth of Delhi
|To provide financial support to unemployed youth of Delhi
Objective of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022
Many young people in Delhi are educated but unable to find work, even after applying for jobs. As a result, they are unable to earn a living. They are unable to properly care for themselves and their families. The Delhi government has announced the launch of the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 in response to this issue.
Unemployed youth who have passed post-graduate will receive Rs 5000 per month as a graduation pass and Rs 7500 as an unemployment allowance under this scheme. make an effort Unemployment allowance in Delhi 2022 would help unemployed youth become self-sufficient.
Benefits of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022
- The beneficiaries of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana will be Delhi’s unemployed youth.
- Unemployed youngsters in the state would be given an unemployment payment (Delhi Berojgari Bhatta) of Rs 5000 per month under this scheme if they complete their education.
- Unemployed youth pursuing post-graduation would be awarded a monthly unemployment stipend (Delhi Berojgari Bhatta) of Rs 7500 under Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2022.
- The Government of India will provide unemployment benefits (Delhi Berojgari Bhatta) to unemployed youth.
- This benefit is not only for those who have completed their courses but have been unable to find work following graduation.
- If you wish to take advantage of this programme, you must apply through this programme.
- Unemployment benefits (Delhi Berojgari Bhatta) will be provided to those who have already registered with the Employment Exchange under the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021.
Documents required for Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Address proof
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Marksheet of Graduate / Post Graduate / 12th / 10th
- Passport size photo
Eligibility criteria for Delhi Berojgari Bhatta 2022
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Under the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022, the applicant must have a certificate of educational qualification.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The beneficiary must be unemployed and have no other source of income.
How to Apply For Berojgari Bhatta In Delhi?
Interested Delhi residents who want to Apply For Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Delhi 2022 should follow the steps outlined below to take advantage of this programme.
- To begin, the applicant must visit the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Official Website. The home page will appear when you have visited the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Official Website.
- You will find the option of the Jobseeker on this home page, and you must select the registration option.
- The following page will open in front of you after you click on the option.
- The Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Registration Form will appear in front of you on this page.
- You must complete all required fields in this registration form, including your name, father’s name, email address, category, and state.
- Following that, you must fill out the information about your qualifications.
- After you’ve completed all of the fields, click the submit button.
- Your registration ID and password will be given to your cellphone number when you submit the form.
- You will be required to log in through this method.
- After logging in, go to the job seeker option and select Edit / Update Profile.
- The next page will then appear in front of you.
- You must enter your registration number, mobile number, captcha code, and other information on this page.
- After that, you must press the submit button.
- Your application will be completed in this way.